Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Forward | Adventure Sports Photographer


This has been a tough week on a few fronts. I am not the kind of guy to get detailed about my frustrations here on my blog but it basically comes down to sticking with something I have set out to do and not giving up. I read a dramatic blog last night by a cyclist in the states training for the 2012 Olympics. He talked about "not quiting" because that would be a waste of all the sacrifices he had made to get where he is now.

It really makes me think if I quit now, it would mean I put no value on anything I have done to this point. I have already made too many sacrifices at this point to stop now. There really is no choice to make. The only direction is forward, I need to burn my boat now that I am on shore, continue to fight, there is no going back.

Spray is starting to show spring conditions. Here is a shot of Ross from today.