Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kalifornia | Adventure Lifestyle Photographer

Kevin and his racing leathers somewhere in Calgary.
This morning I started a project that I have been thinking about for the last 8 years. Only recently have I decided on how I wanted to light it and set it up and I always knew that I wanted to shoot it in monochromatic.

I'm not going to get into the whole idea of the project but can say it will be long term and will involve some of the most interesting people I have met in my life. Kevin is (among a lot of other very cool sports) an ex-racer and now customizes street bikes for riders in Calgary. Kev is amazing on a street bike and has stepped in to do some stunt riding for me in the past. Definitely someone who is passionate and unapologetic about his intense lifestyle.