Friday, May 27, 2011

Boneyard | Adventure Sports Photographer


This morning I met up with Paul Zizka and Oliver Du Tre for another Coffee and Cameras. We met up this time at Yamnuska and hiked around in the rain for a few hours before heading to Canmore for Coffee. I am not primarily a landscape shooter so it is cool to go out with these two amazing photographers and learn a few things. While I am in between commercial work I might as well be getting out and learning something new. Unfortunately I just didn't get what I was looking for which was the grand cliffs of the Yam.

So tonight I headed back into the prairies to a previously scouted place to shoot into the sunset we haven't seen in about a week. This time I used the Gold Blue polarizer and reset the white balance for a more natural look. 2 stop ND grad was used for the sky.