Sunday, April 24, 2011

Micro Gravity | Adventure Lifestyle Photographer


I hope everyone had a great Easter! My Easter weekend ended with an aerial photo job for a friend this afternoon above Crossfield. It was just a quick shoot for some land but we couldn't get into the air without having a bit of fun. The first frame was my camera floating in zero-G's at the top of our parabola. The second frame was .4 seconds later when my long lens came off the seat to join the rest of the floating objects.

The evening will finish off with me packing for a 36 hour photo trip into Dinosaur Provincial Park. I will be journaling as I use this time to get a feel for the area and get ready for a multi day landscape session I plan to do later in the year. Looking forward to getting a lot of great images.