Sunday, April 3, 2011

292 and 30 | Adventure Lifestyle Photographer


Last few days I have been busy going out to Waiparous to make some repairs at the camp and yesterday smashed the front of the van during our 24 hour snowmagedon. Needless to say I needed to get out and shoot something.

I found a great spot last week and came back this afternoon to test my composition and see if it was going to work. By 7 pm I was back at the location and waited as the sun dipped behind the foothills near Madden. This time I worked the spot but I am glad I did, it is nice to pre-visualize and pull off a shot like this. Immersion is awesome; I love it but I also want to be able to prep for an image I see in my head. I am hoping this will make my commercial work stronger and it gives me an idea of what will and will-not work in a scene.