Monday, July 12, 2010

Live Airport Runway

Last night I took an old client out to a local airstrip for a new lifestyle session. We left Crossfield around 7pm and on the way we got hit by rain and it looked like the session was done for.

You see I had originally asked this local airport if I could get on (a few weeks back) and when I called them this week there was no answer at their office. I drove around on Sunday afternoon looking for a plan-B but I just couldn't get this vision of the runway out of my head.

Well we arrived around 8pm and found out we had our access so we pulled out onto the runway just as the storm was moving past to the east. It was amazing and great timing, wet pavement and the sun setting directly to the west of us. A few lights from the east and we had it.

Magic!


Photobucket